National Auto Body Research is an independent third-party leader in Auto Collision Repair Labor Rate Information. The Variable Rate System (VRS), is a solution to the Collision Repair Industry's labor rate problem. It shows that the industry desperately needs to achieve sustained profitability and help level the playing field for payment of necessary repair procedures to ensure the care and safety of the consumer.
VRS is an online and innovative system to help the industry collect fair, reasonable, and profitable labor rates, and to get paid for more "not included" procedures.
Topics: * Providing tools that help shops determine rates needed to meet Profit Goals
* A system to better understand competitive labor rates in your market
* Determine the right rates for individual repairer's shop
* Determine Special rates for luxury brands and special vehicles
* Search and discover not-included procedures and
* Operations paid locally, state wide and across the country
Cost: Provided by Houston Auto Body Association
Deli-Box sandwiches & soft drinks provided
Location & time : Mossy Nissan
12150 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079
2nd Floor Conference Room
October 12, 2017 6:30 - 9pm
Class Size: 50 participants - RSVP is required
Feel free to Contact John or Greg with any questions:
John Kopriva - 713 598-6381, email@example.com
Greg Luther - 281-830-9612, firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston Auto Body looks forward to seeing you there!